The aim of the event was to enhance cooperation between customers, partners, industry influencers and key personnel, provide relevant and valuable content, share success stories, as well as promote innovation and future growth.
– We were happy to use new technical solutions to wow the audience and to boost participation and sharing, says NJ Production’s Creative Director and Partner Noora Olsson.
– The audience was seated in the middle of the action surrounded by iLOQ’s latest innovations. A digital brand game was tailored for a value workshop and the future vision was unlocked through visual storytelling. Above all that, we blew the participants’ minds by welcoming them to step into the future through a digital gate, unlocked with iLOQ’s latest product.
This event was an important milestone in iLOQ´s mission to disrupt the locking systems industry. – I am so happy to see how amazing results we managed to achieve with this event, says NJ Production’s CEO Jonas Olsson. This was a big investment for a company in the size of iLOQ. I am so proud and happy to see that we really got the maximum out of this event and created substantial long-term value for our customer.
NJ Production also participated in Evento Awards’ Best Personnel Event category with The Newsec Property Asset Management Conference. It gave them a well-earned place among the category’s TOP 3 finalists.
– For the Newsec event, we created WELLconcept, a unique platform for improving the wellbeing of the employees. The content was based on insights, strategies, opportunities and challenges recognised by the employees themselves, and it was based on our year-long cooperation with the client, Noora says.
– The concept became a huge success. The event increased employee satisfaction and involvement and strengthened the human centric company culture. The results were so convincing that apart from Finland, the concept was also adapted in other Newsec countries.
Long-term collaboration as a key to success
According to Noora, creating winning events is all about trust & empowering people in great, long-term relationships.
– It is amazing to work with customers, who are bold enough to test new ideas and who trust us to create and deliver at the highest level. We are fortunate to have such great people in our customer organisations, she states.
– Being awarded within the event industry is a recognition of the hard work of our whole team and industry partners. It also shows our current and potential future customers that working with us means working together with a world class team.
NJ Production has participated in Evento Awards three times before (2015, 2016, 2018) and each time bringing home an award in Best Company Event or Best Personnel Event category. - This is proof of what amazing results you can achieve when you trust & empower people says Jonas. The annual Evento Awards contest & gala, now held for the sixth time, celebrates Finland’s best events and the production companies behind them. It is organised by Evento Magazine, a Finnish multi-channel media aimed for event professionals. This year prizes were handed out in 14 different categories.
Watch the video of iLOQ – Unlock the Future here https://vimeo.com/njproduction/iloq-unlock-the-future-3min
Watch the video of Newsec WELL Conference here https://vimeo.com/njproduction/newsec-2018-3min
• • • •
Noora, Creative Director +358 40 150 4080 email@example.com
Jonas, CEO +358 40 150 3515 firstname.lastname@example.org